The Executive Support Technician is primarily responsible for providing technical on-site and remote support to executives, VIPs and their assistants. The ideal candidate will deliver exceptional customer service at all times, is driven by technology evolution, a self-starter with exceptional problem-solving skills, and has the ability to resolve complex problems and implement solutions with little or no guidance. This position will report to the Manager of End User Computing and is expected to perform standard EUC support tasks during down times.
• Promptly respond to Executive / VIP technology support issues on an on-call rotation.
• Respond to issues with a sense of urgency, regularly delivering “white glove” service.
• Work closely with all IT teams to provide problem ownership and routine updates to any outstanding executive / VIP issue(s).
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy in all dealings with executives.
• Ensure that Operational Level and Service Level Objectives are adhered to, at all times.
• Maintain an up-to-date level of knowledge with regards to technology, company standards and current projects that may impact executives / VIPs.
• Provide weekly status reports to current IT management on incidents, tasks and dealings that revolve around executive support.
• Keep abreast of trends in technology and its application to understand current best practice, possible alternative solutions and to support problem solving.
• Manage own time to fulfill tasks efficiently, with the correct priority and to the required level of quality, within the context of the objectives supplied by manager.
• Liaise with colleagues, utilizing their expertise to solve more complex problems while retaining ownership of those problems to ensure timely resolution and constant communication.
• The support of electronic devices including cell phone, iPad, Windows & Apple laptops and desktops.
• Audio visual system setup and support in on-site and off-site business environments.
• Network configuration and problem solving in Windows, Apple, and Citrix environments (wired and wireless; local and remote).
• Continuously look for improvement within IT Support.
• Maintain asset management of end user devices.
• Any other duties as assigned.
EUC Incident Support & Assigned Tasks:
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to stay standing / walking for long periods of time.